Learn more about GFP custody and use of the RRR in Comply/GFP Automation.
Reduce Data-Entry to Save Time and Errors
MIL-Comply speeds and simplifies WAWF, RFID, IUID, Mil-Std-129 Labeling and Mil-Std-2073 Packaging compliance for defense contractors. These tools operate together to eliminate redundant data-entry and costly errors. Importing data is easy, allowing users to further avoid data-entry.
MIL-Comply’s modular design allows it to be deployed as a point solutions to meet specific needs and budget requirements. However, it can easily scale up to handle shipping compliance for large enterprises.
The MIL-Comply advantage is the efficient use of data. Enter data into MIL-Comply just once and you are done. Forget entering IUID and RFID data multiple times. Fast and easy – using MIL-Comply is simply more accurate than other methods.
MIL-Comply adapts to your process flow. You can start by creating a preliminary WAWF shipment, and then automatically create all of the labels. Or start by labeling your products, then automatically create and submit the Receiving Report to WAWF. RFID data can be included in Receiving Reports or sent separately as part of your labeling process.
Shipments may also be created using CSV import files created by your ERP or other business system. Using the CSV API can replace most or all data-entry for printing Mil-Std-129 labels, DD250 and DD1348 forms, or submitting Receiving Reports and Invoices to WAWF.
Comply/Labeling is the quick and easy way to create Mil-Std-129R bar code labels. Provides full support for IUID and RFID mandates, and speeds submissions to WAWF. Automate labeling by using Electronic Awards or your own imported data. Organizes RFID data for WAWF submission as labels are created, aggregating IUID data and palletizing loads. Use with Shipper to automate WAWF submissions and manage workflow.
Optional features include:
- RFID Labels – includes RFID-enabled formats for exterior containers, pallets, and UID unit containers, as well as generic RFID formats.
- IUID Labeling – includes the 2D PDF417 container formats required by Mil-Std-129R and basic IUID part labels.
- Electronic Awards – use electronic (EDI) purchase orders received from DIBBS for Mil-Std-129R and/or FED-123H (GSA) label printing. Part of the MIL-Comply DIBBS Automation solution.
- VSM Automation – eliminates the need to access the VSM web application, as well as the need to transcribe information from the VSM web application into other systems. Combine with Electronic Awards to streamline shipping DLA orders. Or with eAwards and WAWF Shipper to avoid all three Government websites.
Optional features include:
- WAWF Transactions – generate and submit Receiving Reports, Invoices and Combos through an optional Mil-Pac VAN account. Transactions may include UID and RFID data. Supports GFP/RRR automation with the Reparable Receiving Report (RRR).
- IUID Support – easily incorporate IUIDs into WAWF Receiving Reports and Combo transactions. Just paste and submit – even embedded items (first-level).
- Electronic Awards – translate electronic (EDI) purchase orders received from DLA DIBBS and eMall directly into WAWF Receiving Reports and/or Invoices. Automates DD1348s and/or label generation as needed. Standalone capability allows retrieval of DLA EDI transactions directly into your own system using Mil-Pac’s DOD-certified VAN, part of the MIL-Comply DIBBS Automation solution.
- GSA QuickLabel offers both types of label formats directly in Comply/Shipper, making it easy to print labels while processing shipment Receiving Reports and Invoices for WAWF (enabled by Labeling feature).
RFID Manager organizes RFID data for submission to WAWF. Data can be submitted as a Pack Update to shipments already in WAWF, or included in Receiving Reports submitted by Shipper. Works with data from RFID Labels created by Labeling, or with pre-encoded RFID labels available from Mil-Pac and other vendors.[more info]
VSM Automation enables MIL-Comply to communicate directly with DLA’s Vendor Shipment Module to secure Transportation Control Numbers (TCN) and Shipping Addresses, as well as small parcel (e.g. UPS and FedEx) labels and GBLs. This eliminates the need to access the DLA VSM web site, and transfer data back and forth.
While VSM is most essentially related to container labeling, Comply/Shipper VSM Integration (VSM Pro) works closely with its DIBBS Automation feature which automatically creates WAWF Receiving Report / Invoice transactions from EDI Purchase Orders transmitted to you by DLA DIBBS. The VSM Integration collects shipment container dimensions, which are transmitted to VSM in exchange for TCN and Ship-To address data, which is then stored for Mil-Std-129R container labels. The order is completed by adding an invoice number and then transmitting the DD250 and invoice to WAWF.
Government-Furnished Property (GFP) service contracts require two steps in shipping:
- UID Registry Expeditor automates the gaining of GFP custody without requiring the user to access the IUID Registry website. It can also add UIDs to the Registry for GFP items found to missing.
- Comply/Shipper can then complete send a Reparable Receiving Report (RRR) to Wide-Area Workflow (WAWF) Receiving Reports (required instead of the standard Receiving Report used for new acquisition items).
Pack-2073 provides an easy to follow Packaging Worksheet for use by your packaging team. It fully supports Mil-Std 2073-1E, as well as previous versions, 2C/1C/1D. Entry of packaging codes is intuitive and efficient, with help from pull-down tables and instant error checking. Packaging requirement codes are saved, so you only have to enter them once.
Comply/Contracts manages the generation of shipments for long-term contracts. Users create shipments by drawing against contracts defined manually, or by importing data from WAWF or your business system (i.e. ERP). Shipment quantities are constrained by contract requirements. Contract status reports enhance management of contract. Shipment histories are maintained along with IUID and RFID data.
The Mil-Pac Value-Added Network (VAN) exchanges transactions with WAWF, DFAS and the IUID Registry. Interfaces with DLA to receive EDI purchase orders from DIBBS. In addition to using traditional ANSI-X12 formats, the Mil-Pac VAN can exchange data with the IUID Registry to register embedded UID items and manage custody of UID-marked GFP. All of these capabilities are seamlessly integrated into MIL-Comply.
Use of Mil-Pac’s DOD-certified VAN meets the DLA EDI requirement and eliminates the need for WAWF DD2875 approval and JITC certification.