MIL-Comply is a robust DOD compliance solution for the challenges defense contractors every day with RFID, IUID, WAWF, GFP, VSM and Mil-Std-129R labeling. Shipping promptly and getting paid involves numerous complicated and overlapping requirements. Mil-Std-129R container labeling is bad enough, but if you have IUID-marked parts the challenges compound, especially with RFID-tagging adding to the data that has to be organized and submitted into Wide Area Workflow.
MIL-Comply provides an effective point solution for any one of these challenges, but it is even more powerful when leveraged for multiple aspects, such as submitting WAWF transactions using labeling data, or using EDI purchase orders to drive the process from labeling to invoice, without ever logging in to a Government website. MIL-Comply easily scales from point solution to handling complex shipping processes at the enterprise level. Its CSV API provides a bridge from ERPs and other business systems to automated Mil-Std-129R labeling and submission of WAWF transactions.
DOD Compliance Solutions
- WAWF – Wide Area Workflow
- Shipping Automation
- GFP Automation (WAWF and IUID Registry)
- Compliance Labeling
- Mil-Std-129R (including IUID and RFID)
- VSM Integration / Automation
- GSA Shipments (Mil-Std-129R & Fed-Std-123H)
- Mil-Std-129R Label Formats
- IUID – Marking, Container Labeling and Shipping
- RFID – Radio Frequency Identifier Labeling
- DOD RFID Solution
- IUID Labels (Mil-Std-129R)
- DLA Shipping Automation
- Vendor Shipment Module( VSM) Automation for DLA Shipping
- DIBBS EDI Order Processing (DIBBS)
- Military Standard Packaging
Defense contractors large and small have relied on DOD compliance solutions from Mil-Pac Technology for over thirty-five years. MIL-Comply has been designed around the efficient use of data possible, saving you time and eliminating errors. Complex processes such as GFP Lifecycle and VSM Automation are tightly integrated into labeling and shipping to reduce their impact on your shipping process. With MIL-Comply you can avoid entering data over and over, as well as avoiding Government web sites to get your shipments out the door and paid on time.