Comply/MSL is Military Shipment Label software from the industry leader in defense shipping compliance. Best of all, it is free. Comply/MSL is part of Mil-Pac Technology’s third-generation Comply/Labeling software, a robust Mil-Std-129R solution. Labels can be printed on any standard windows printer and many thermal-transfer (roll) printers when configured as standard Windows printers.†
Comply/MSL users have no obligation to purchase any other products and can use Comply MSL on as many PCs and for as long as they desire. It can be easily upgraded to Comply/Labeling with support for RFID labeling, IUID container labeling, WAWF automation and VSM automation.
Not sure about MSL requirements? Read about the Military Shipment Label.
“Comply/MSL took seconds to install and within a couple of minutes I was printing MSLs for a shipment on my dock. The drop-down lists and ability to pull addresses from a database make label printing fast and easy.”
– Jason S., Reston VA
Military Shipment Label (MSL) Software Features
Comply/MSL is a part of the same Comply/Labeling software used by thousands of defense contractors to ensure compliance. This means it comes with numerous productivity features, which can save time and eliminate redundant data entry.
Comply/MSL is available at no cost or obligation to qualified members of the Defense supply chain community.
- On screen wizards to simplify data entry
- Drop-down lists & address database to reduce keystrokes
- Shared data between multiple users‡
- Context-sensitive help and integrated technical support
- Pre-filling address and Mark-For fields with saved data
- Lookup lists for Unit of Issue and Method of Shipment
- Data format error checking
- DLA and Direct Vendor Delivery full support
- TCN, Required Delivery Date, and Cubes Wizards
- Support for single line item or multi-pack shipments
Read more in the Comply/MSL brochure [PDF].
- †Native printer language (e.g. ZPL) for thermal-transfer printing is available only in licensed versions.
- ‡Multi-user access to Paradox databases is constrained by Microsoft ODBC. Reliable multi-user access requires use of SQL Server or SQL Express, which are supported in licensed versions.
Related MIL-Comply Products
Comply/MSL is a limited edition of Comply/Labeling, which is part of a highly integrated software product suite designed from the ground up to assist DOD suppliers:
- Comply/Labeling prints nearly any kind of label required to comply with DOD supplier standards, including over 50 different label formats (with many variations of these formats) such as MSLs, exterior container, intermediate container, unit container, etc. Seamless support for IUID (Item Unique Identification) and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) are designed in.
- VSM Automation – integrates DLA web services with Comply/Labeling to eliminate the need to log into the VSM website for shipping instructions and labels.
- Comply/RFID Load Manager uses label and RFID data generated by Comply/Labeling to submit RFID Pack Updates to Wide Area Workflow (WAWF), separately from Receiving Reports (DD250) and/or to organize RFID data from WAWF DD250 Receiving Reports.
- Comply/Shipper submits transactions to Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) including Receiving Reports, Combos, and Invoices. Full support for RFID and IUID data.
- WAWF Automation – uses data collected for Military Shipment Labels as the basis for WAWF DD250 Receiving Reports, and vice versa.
- GFP Processing, including IUID Labels for shipping Government-Furnished Property