WAWF Wide Area Workflow with UID and RFID Support
Shipping Automation Features
- MIL-Comply Shipper
generates both printed DD-Forms / Electronic WAWF
- DD250 / Receiving Report / Invoice
- SF1034 / Cost Voucher
- SF1443 / Progress Payment
- Simple powerful document generation features
- Proven back-end for ERP systems such as Oracle Projects, Baan and WDS.
- MIL-Comply Labeling
uses WAWF Receiving Report (DD250) data for fast and accurate Mil-Std label
printing (including RFIDs)
- Mil-Std-129 Unit, Exterior and Military Shipment Label generation
- Flexible RFID Label Formats
- Mil-Std-130 Unique Identifier (UID) Label generation
- Direct Vendor Delivery (DVD) Label generation
- Simplifies UID data submittal via WAWF or directly to the UID Registry.
- Supports RFID data submittal included in WAWF Receiving Report or as separate Pack Update.
If this information is new to you, you may want to consider taking a WAWF training course.
Watch this 10 minute to learn more about how our software can help you automate WAWF:
If you view the video full screen, suggest you change the video display to 720p/HD (in viewer).