Mil-Std 129 Compliant Label Printing for DOD Suppliers
- Software Description
- More Details
- DOD Shipment Labeling
- Related Products
Prints Mil-Std 129 MSLs (military shipping labels) for DOD Suppliers - FREE!
MIL-Comply MSL makes printing military shipping labels (MSLs) for U.S. Department of Defense shipments fast and easy … and free. Using Mil-Pac Technology’s premier software, you can now print labels which are fully compliant. Labels can be printed on any standard windows printer.
Software users have no obligation to purchase any other products and can use MIL-Comply MSL on as many PCs and for as long as they desire.
"MIL-Comply MSL took seconds to install and within a couple of minutes I was printing MSLs for a shipment on my dock. The drop-down lists and ability to pull addresses from a database make label printing fast and easy."
Jason S., Reston VA
Software Features & Functions
MIL-Comply MSL is a basic labeling solution providing complete MSL compliance. The science behind the software saves time and eliminates redundant data entry. Some features include:
- On screen wizards to simplify data entry
- Drop-down lists & address database to reduce keystrokes
- Shared data between multiple users
- Context-sensitive help and integrated technical support
- Pre-filling address and Mark-For fields with saved data
- Lookup lists for Unit of Issue and Method of Shipment
- Data format error checking
- DLA and Direct Vendor Delivery full support
- TCN, Required Delivery Date, and Cubes Wizards
- Support for single line item or multi-pack shipments
Hardware Compatibility & Minimum Requirements
- Operating System - Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
(not supported for home versions, including Vista Home, Windows 7 Starter, and Windows 7 Home)
- PC Hardware - Works well with any PC hardware that meets Microsoft's minimum hardware requirement for the installed operating system. (Ask us if you are uncertain - email@example.com.)
- Printers - Works with nearly all standard Windows printers (such as laser printers). Also works with many thermal transfer (roll) printers in Windows print mode. (Thermal Transfer printers in Windows print mode print a bit slower and may not have quite the same print resolution, depending on the printer. Results are usually completely satisfactory.)
- Labels - Produces non-RFID Military Shipping Labels (MSLs). Compliant with latest military specifications (Mil-Std 129P Change Notice 4).
DOD Suppliers need Mil-Std 129 Shipment Labels
Suppliers for the United States Department of Defense (DOD) are required to label supply shipments according to very specific standards. There are many variations of the required labels, depending on factors such as levels of packaging, use of palletization, destination of shipment, contents of packages, etc. And the requirements change from time to time as the needs of the DOD change.
MIL-Comply Labeling Software Makes Shipment Labeling Easy!
Fortunately, DOD suppliers don't have to create and maintain each label format themselves. Mil-Pac Technology offers inexpensive, easy-to-use software that prints labels compliant with the latest DOD standards. Mil-Pac Technology offers two levels of labeling software:
- MIL-Comply MSL prints compliant Military Shipping Labels (MSLs). This software is offered free to introduce the MIL-Comply suite of software to more DOD suppliers. Software users can start with this software and purchase the upgrade to MIL-Comply Labeling at a later time.
- MIL-Comply Labeling prints nearly any kind of label required to comply with DOD supplier standards, including over 50 different label formats (with many variations of these formats) such as MSLs, exterior container, intermediate container, unit container, etc. UID (Unique Identification) and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) compliance are built in and fully supported.
Flexible Software Configurations Provide Options to Suppliers
Mil-Pac Technology's labeling software solutions can be used by themselves or with other Mil-Pac Technology software to create a much more efficient and integration solution. With other Mil-Pac Technology software components, you can:
- Submit RFID & UID Pack Data to WAWF (no typing into WAWF and no WAWF timeouts). Also submit RFID Pack Data to VIM-ASAP (for clothing & textile suppliers)
- Submit other Transactions to WAWF (Receiving Report, Combo, Invoices, etc.), as easily as sending emails
- Use WAWF Transaction Data to Generate Shipment Labeling (no re-typing)
- Automatically import contract awards and purchase orders from government systems and your local systems
- Decode Mil-Std 2073 Packaging Codes into easy-to-follow, printable packaging instructions
- Print paper forms
MIL-Comply MSL is part of a suite of software product designed from the ground up to assist DOD Suppliers:
- MIL-Comply Labeling prints nearly any kind of label required to comply with DOD supplier standards, including over 50 different label formats (with many variations of these formats) such as MSLs, exterior container, intermediate container, unit container, etc. UID (Unique Identification) and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) compliance are built in and fully supported. This is a direct upgrade from MIL-Comply MSL.
- MIL-Comply RFID Load Manager uses label and RFID data from MIL-Comply Labeling and submits that data to Wide Area Workflow (WAWF). Submitted data includes all RFID and UID (if required) pack data required for WAWF Receiving Reports.
- MIL-Comply Shipper submits transactions to Wide Area Workflow (WAWF). Submitted transactions include Receiving Reports, Combos, and Invoices. Full support for UID data.
Mil-Pac Technology Solutions for DOD Supplier Shipment Labeling