DLA EDI 850 Purchase Order Processing - FAST!
MIL-Comply Integrated Solution for DLA EDI Orders
Three simple steps:
- Download DLA EDI 850 Purchase Order
- Download Purchase Orders into MIL-Comply Shipper with our DOD-Certified VAN.
- Purchase Order information is automatically imported and formatted, eliminating nearly all typing.
- Add Invoice Number
- Submit Invoice to WAWF with just a few mouse clicks
- Logging into WAWF is eliminated!
- Saves time and labor costs.
- Accuracy is ensured by using DLA PO data.
What else can MIL-Comply do for you?
- Print Mil-Std-129 Container Labels including RFID tags
- Include UIDs for submission to UID Registry
- Print forms (DD1348-1A, DD250, etc.)
- Submit Receiving Report to WAWF (including RFID)
- Submit RFID Pack Update to WAWF
- Submit UID (Unique Identification) data to WAWF and the UID Registry
DOD eMall Order Processing
The DOD eMall is a streamlined way for DOD customers to find and acquire off-the-shelf items, finished goods and services from the commercial marketplace. This streamlining also provides unique opportunities and challenges for DOD suppliers, including commercial-only shipping labels (non DOD-specific labeling), electronic invoicing into WAWF (without a Receiving Report), and often a higher volume of shipments.
DIBBS Order Processing
The DLA Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS) is a supplier’s one-stop website for viewing solicitations and awards for Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) items of supply.