Defense contracting was at one time driven by a myriad number of official forms, issued by the Government Printing Office. Today those forms have been largely replaced by WAWF web site and EDI transactions for WAWF automation. However, those transactions are still often referred to by their traditional government form number, and when printed using the traditional government form helps identify the purpose of transactions which may occur entirely over the Internet.
Mil-Pac supports a number of popularly used government forms, that are mainly these days as documentation of electronic transactions.
MIL-Comply DD Forms
- DD250 – Material Inspection and Receiving Report
- WA250 – WAWF DD250 Receiving Report (DD250 variant)
- DD1149 – Property Transfer
- DD1348 – Issue Release Receipt Document
- DD1387 – Superseded version of Military Shipment Label (MSL)