UID Mandate Compliance
The DOD UID Mandate (Department of Defense Unique Identification) may require suppliers to mark parts with UIDs and to submit UID data to Wide-Area Workflow (WAWF) and/or the DOD UID Registry. Not sure if you are required to comply with the UID Mandate? For more information download our UID Compliance Planning Guide.
Assuming you are required by your contract to comply with the UID Mandate, see how Mil-Pac's MIL-Comply software integrates UID processing into all aspects of its shipping workflow, providing a simple and seamless solution.
MIL-Comply makes it easy to perform these three main requirements of the UID Mandate:
- Mark parts with permanent UID identifiers using laser and thermal transfer printers;
- Label UID containers per Mil-Std-129P (Notice 4); and
- Submit UID data to WAWF and the UID Registry
UID data can be added to
- Simple, automated data-entry while performing any one of these tasks:
- Creating Mil-Std-130 Part-Mark labels
- Creating Mil-Std-129 Container labels
- Preparing a WAWF Receiving Report